- We believe that we should give back to each other, our families and our community. This means being an empathetic steward of those around us and acting with integrity.
- Pushing through even though it’s hard and you feel like quitting. It’s having passion to push through barriers and achieve your objective.
- We take responsibility and act as though whatever we are doing is our own. We think “what would I do if I owned this, if it were mine?”.
- The Japanese have a term called ‘Kaizen’, which means ‘continuous improvement’. Whether it is our personal relationships outside of work, how our teams interact, how we develop our product, work with our Board, our customers, our partners or others; we strive to constantly improve ourselves and each other.
Humility & Awareness
- Some call this the no #*&hole rule. We call it being humble and aware. No matter how good you think you are, there is someone more successful, who has a better product or gets things done faster. We strive to be open, authentic and inquisitive; humble. If you are defensive, closed, insincere or think you know it all, this is not the place for you.